TO ALL IAMAW MEMBERS
TBH CONTRACT OFFER &
October 6, 2021
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Your Bargaining Committee is pleased to share the news that we have reached a tentative agreement with the Company that once ratified will be in effect from November 1, 2021 to October 31, 2024. Your Bargaining Committee entered this round of negotiations with the intent to come to a fair and reasonable offer on behalf of our members. We are pleased to share that we did not take any concessions and were able to negotiate increases year over year for our members.
Your Bargaining Committee recommends acceptance of this tentative agreement.
Highlights of the agreement include:
– New Starting wages for each of the classifications; Lead Hands – $17.00, DA – $16.00 and PSA – $15.00.
– 2.5% wage increases each year of the Collective Agreement.
– Members earning below the starting wage will be bumped up on Nov. 1, 2021. Members earning above the starting wage will receive a 2.5% increase on Nov. 1, 2021.
– Increase of shared contribution to pension plan from $0.10 to $0.15.
– Increase of boot allowance to $150.00 every 2 years.
– New lay-off and recall language and an extension of recall rights for laid off members from 12 months to 18 months.
Members of the Bargaining Committee are available to answer questions and will be available to speak with members in the workplace on October 13, 2021. Packages showing all agreed to items will be available for the members to view.
Ratification Vote Schedule as follows:
Terminal 3 TBH Lunchroom (Door E192) Arrivals Level.
Friday, October 15, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
All active members in good standing are eligible to vote and should bring Identification with them such as a RAIC, or driver’s licence. Members on lay-off are not eligible to vote unless they have been provided a recall notice with a return to work date. Members on probation must have paid 2 months Union dues in order to be in good standing
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your Bargaining Committee members and/or General Chairperson, Dan Janssen at email@example.com
Dan Janssen General Chairperson
Laila Hakimi Chief Steward/Bargaining Committee Representative
Vinod Bhaskaran Bargaining Committee Representative